It is supposed to be designed to help java starters. Here is my quick evaluation of it:
- Creates a skeleton for each new class. Contains one attribute and one method with default constructor.
- No way to modify the default behaviour.
- No way to mention hierarchy or inclusion.
- Difficulty in finding the execute option.
- Provides a miniature IDE kind of envt which allows compile, edit and run options.
- No content assist
- Provides color coding.
- Builds class diagram as classes are added in the project.
- very light weight in comparision to other fully blown IDEs.
Overall, the presence of matured (and ever improving) tools like Eclipse and NetBeans make this tool redundant.